Benefits of Boom Cards in Your Classroom
- The game-like format keeps students excited, motivated and engaged in the learning situation
- Students work independently on tasks which are self-correcting.
- Decks are self-checking in that students are given instant feedback on each task
- Decks can be differentiated to the needs of your students
- Decks can be assigned to individual students or the entire group.
- You can play preview up to 4 cards of any deck for free
- Individual cards in a deck can be hidden or the entire deck assigned according to skills targeted
- Reports can be generated for each student
- These paperless decks make it cost effective
- Creating an account gives you access to thousands of decks on the platform
- Students can play decks in two modes: Fast Play (student progress is not recorded in this mode) or Hyperlinked (student progress is recorded).
|Beginning S Blends|
|Diurnal vs Nocturnal Animals|