Are you looking for fun and engaging, self-checking digital activities for your students for both classroom and online learning? Then Boom Learning just might be the platform for you. There are a plethora of both free and paid decks (activities) that offer the perfect solution for hybrid learning at this time. A deck consists of a number of task cards. Here are some of the many features of Boom Cards that would be beneficial to both you and your students:
Benefits of Boom Cards in Your Classroom
- The game-like format keeps students excited, motivated and engaged in the learning situation
- Students work independently on tasks which are self-correcting.
- Decks are self-checking in that students are given instant feedback on each task
- Decks can be differentiated to the needs of your students
- Decks can be assigned to individual students or the entire group.
- You can play preview up to 4 cards of any deck for free
- Individual cards in a deck can be hidden or the entire deck assigned according to skills targeted
- Reports can be generated for each student
- These paperless decks make it cost effective
- Creating an account gives you access to thousands of decks on the platform
- Students can play decks in two modes: Fast Play (student progress is not recorded in this mode) or Hyperlinked (student progress is recorded).
This is just a drop of the many positive features and benefits of using Boom cards in your classroom. For a more comprehensive explanation and to get further details on how you can begin to reap these benefits go to the Boom Learning website.
You can go to my store 'A Teacher's Idea' on the platform to search my available titles.
Here are a few of my paid Boom Cards hosted on Boom Learning that you can also try out for free today! Click the pictures to go directly to the decks!
|Beginning S Blends|
|Diurnal vs Nocturnal Animals|